Tuesday, May 22, 2007

PHEW!!!

Well am I ever glad that is done! My Mom gave me her Shoppers Optimum points over the weekend to go and pick up some of the meds we need for our trip to China. I didn't think it was going to be as bad as what it actually was! There are WAY TOO MANY choices out there. Although I had a list and was confident going in what I was going to get, when I actually got in front of the shelves and had to put something in my cart I freaked out. Thanks to my sister for calming me down and helping me out on what to get. A shout out to my 'personal shopper' too ~ I had some questions I posed to the Pharmacist and I think he took pity on me, likely because at this point I had been there for about an hour and didn't make it out of the first aisle...(not joking!) I told him what I was shopping for and he said to give him my shopping list and he went about the store picking everything up I needed while I waited at the counter - he definitely went above and beyond his duty! I've got a few more things to pick up but the expiry dates weren't that far out so I'm holding off on that stuff!

Today was 'lucky mailbox day'...or so I've appropriately named. Thanks to one of my swap pals from the US for the lovely gifts. The theme was 'Ladybugs and Panda's'! here's a pic.....




And to save the best for the last - I got this cute Sonya Lee doll over the weekend from my very good friend Angela - she's very thoughtful and giving!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow, you did very well at Shoppers ~ I am jealous that you had your own "personal shopper" ~ I wandered around there for 2 hours without help :(
Love your swap gifts ~ so sweet! Talk about a happy mailbox day!

Angela :)