Friday, July 6, 2007

7 days down....21 left to go!


Well, it's official....CCAA finished referrals up to November 14, 2005! Being this close to referral and it crawlling by is frustrating. We've got 21 days left of referrals to get through to get to us......when will it happen....it's anyone's guess. We've got to stay patient for a few more months I think.

I'm just beginning to see the end of the rainbow and instead of a pot of gold it will be our life long dream ~a daughter~! How exciting! It's surreal now that we are this close, it seemed that we would never get here but slowly and surely we are getting there. This will be one journey that I'll be glad when it's over :o) To finally hold my baby girl in my arms....what more can I say....

Congratulations to my fellow November DTC members who have received referral, I can't wait to see the pics and follow your journeys.

Take care

2 comments:

Angela said...

21 days!! wow Tracy! Every month you are getting closer!!! I just wish it was faster! It must be so hard being so close but having no idea when it will happen.
I guess 7 days is better than 2!!

hugs,
Angela :)

PS I don't think I can wait until next week to see you, besides I have your stuff I picked up in the states! Call me

Jenny-Bee said...

Love the site and as always keeping fingers crossed for you and Chris :-)