Sunday, July 22, 2007

change of plans....

Well, if you read my previous post we were taking my hubby out for his Birthday last night and the plan was to go to Montana's for supper and make him wear the buffalo hat, take a picture and post it to my blog...well.... I think he chickened out because he decided that the long wait to get a table would be too much for his back (his back has been bothering him lately), so we decided to make reservations at Boomerangs. Our friend Angela called to make the reservations and see about singing Happy Birthday but they don't do that unless it's the day of your birthday...or a day or two away....very odd....so since Chris's Birthday is only next Thursday we weren't able to at least embarass him that way....oh well....there's still time yet! ha ha ha! We had a great time though, the food was awesome and after supper we headed to Brian and Angela's for a special birthday cake (drumstick cake...mmmmm...).

So, with no picture to post of Chris, I thought I would post one of our fur-baby Ben....he's soooo cute!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awwww...Ben is such a cutie!!

Angela :)