Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm a new aunt....again!

I've got a new little niece, named Reece, she was born on Saturday August 11th. She's so tiny and so beautiful. Mommy and baby are doing excellently and Daddy is doing great too! This is my Husbands youngest brother and it's their first child.

I'm so happy and excited for them, this is my 6th niece. I've got 6 nieces and 2 nephews.....next will be our baby girl! YEAH! I'm so excited to think we are FINALLY next. Since we started on the journey to expand our family I've had my 8 nieces and nephews born......so that just goes to show how long we've been waiting for our baby to arrive. I'm sorry I don't have a picture, we forgot our camera last night when we visited and Chris was away with our camera on Saturday.

2 comments:

RoLo said...

Not sure if I congratulated you already CONGRATs I love being an aunty

Madison is Finally HOME! said...

Yes, there definitely is nothing like being an aunty. I absolutely love it!...now I just can't wait to be a Mommy! :o)