Friday, August 31, 2007

Rumor Rollercoaster!

I hate this rumor rollercoaster! I love rollercoasters in general, but this rumor one I seriously dislike! I'm trying not to get sucked onto the ride this month, but I have to admit, i'm in the line up...albeit....at the back of the line!

RQ is stating:
"A second European Agency is now saying “with almost complete certainty” that some of December will be in this batch.
This is a very reliable agency and they have my complete attention with this one.
They basically say that they are positive that the 24th is in, and can say “with almost complete certainty” that some of December will be in this batch.
This one gets an R3½"

So, being at the end of the line I can't really see the rollercoaster yet...will it be a slow leisurely ride or will it be full of loops, turns and stomach dropping heights? Stay tuned....I'll post more when I hear anything else.

Happy Long Weekend!
Tracy

2 comments:

Angela said...

Is this the adoption equivalent to "morning sickness" ~ except that it is all the time and lasts way longer than 9 months!! lol (almost 21 months for you!)

At least we have each other!
hugs, Angela :)

RoLo said...

I think its getting harder the "closer" we are........this weekend is a real killer