Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our Second to Last Post

Yes as the title reads this will be our second to last post.....bahumbug I know but Madi will be celebrating her 1st birthday on February 11th and we think it's time to allow her to grow up in privacy, like any normal child growing up in Canada. I never thought that I would enjoy writing as much as I did. I really thought it was going to be Tracy that would end up doing all this but it was me Daddy White. I mean yes I did have my editor read before posting and Tracy's input was of course always welcomed but I gotta say I really enjoyed doing this. Sharing with all of you the trip details, the emotions, pictures, and videos. It was alot of fun, but enough about me how about an update on Miss Madi....

Ok so here she is with friends of the family Frank and Val...geez guys hope you don't mind but you never know when the papparazi will be poking around....lol


...and here she is right at home with our fur baby Ben, I think Ben thought that Mom was putting down a nice quilt for him to lay down on.....sorry Ben it was for you AND Madi.

and how cute is she in her blue dress from China....ya I know I'm a little biased.....



sorry Ange but Madi just loves that Bear rug....and see how big of a girl she's becoming feeding herself!!!!



I'm not going to say she is this content all the time but pretty close.......


always loves to share a good laugh with Papa Cameron


heh Donna, looks good on your Mom, Madi with her Nanna's best friend Georgie....


Anyway I can't spoil you with too many pics so I'll save some room on the blogger site for some of her birthday. Speaking of which and not that this little girl isn't spoiled or anything but I have a funny suspicion that she might get a birthday present or two or three........Madi, Mommy and Daddy have waited years for something so precious as you to come along so we have a lot of birthday's to make up for!!!!

Chris, Tracy, Madi and Ben

5 comments:

geminirn said...

Thanks for sharing and allowing us to follow along.......it has been great.love all the new photos,what a happy baby you have all been totally blessed.We are dissapointed that this site will come to an end however we totally understand.

Thanks again
The mahoney's

Tara said...

Chris, Tracy, Madi (& Ben, too!)...can't say that I blame you for discontinuing the weblog - but I'm sad (selfishly) that we won't be getting updates!!! FIRST BIRTHDAY - man, oh man! I bet there's gonna be a party at your house that day!!! Anyways...thank you SOOOOO much for allowing us into your hearts & lives for this journey! Best of luck to the 4 of you - hopefully with some training, Ben will learn to share!!! LOL.

Angela said...

Oh say it isn't so!! Can't we negotiate this? How about continuing until her second birthday? LOL
Thank goodness we live so close :)

Thanks for letting us follow your amazing journey to the most amazing baby girl

hugs,
Ange & Bryan
xox

The Osbornes said...

She's adorable! I'm so thrilled for you guys.
Suzanne

Shawnstribe said...

Thank you for sharing, and may thenext year be ful of fun and lots of love
xxx
Shawn and Aila Mei
LID 12/08/05