Monday, April 30, 2007

We're on a roll now....34 days to go!

Happy Monday everyone! Ok, let's start this off by saying RQ is reporting cutoff for referrals is November 1st....YEAH!!! I was thinking it was only going to be another 1 or 2 day referral batch and we wouldn't reach the end of October, but surprise, surprise, it's been announced that many agencies have reported the cut off is Nov 1. Apparently CCAA have also posted this to their 'secret' site for the agencies, they should be posting it to their other site so we can view it soon....as soon as referrals are mailed that is..let's hope they got sent today.

I had a great weekend, I was up bright and early Saturday morning to watch my niece at gymnastics - she's doing so well and is really enjoying it, I'm very proud of her! Then I spent some time with my Mom doing some shopping - I think my Mom bought out the store! ha ha ha....she had fun and needed some new summer things so she was pleased she had so much luck....and we all know that luck has a lot to do with shopping...that's probably why I don't care for it much. Saturday night Chris and I went out with some friends from our adoption community, it was really fun, and NO....I'm not a pool shark! :o) (you had to be there). Yesterday was mine and Chris's 12th wedding anniversary, WOW, I can't believe it's been that long, time sure fly's. We went out for supper at one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate. We had a lot of fun. We're heading to the US for some 'retail therapy' this weekend with some friends, we're really looking forward to it....can you tell....3 more sleeps to go...!

Congratulations to all the families out there receiving referrals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...you are a pool shark!!! :)

Jen (from Scott and Jen)