Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summer Fun!

Ok, well, it's not really summer yet but with the weather we have been having lately it sure seems like it's summer. We topped at 30 C yesterday - I almost had to turn on my air conditioner....but didn't - I'm enjoying having my windows open and the fresh air blowing in....until we get the down wind of the farm up the road....YUCK!

I think I've caught up on my rest from this past weekend. We headed down to Maine for some R&R with some great friends, the weather was absolutley beautiful and the shopping even better. Angela and I both got lots of goodies for our girls - I'll try to post some pictures tonight. Our men didn't fair too badly either - they both came home with lots of fishing stuff.

Adoption update: it's still early in the month to get any rumors, but I'm sure they'll start trickling in over the next week or two.

Have a Great Sunny Day! It's suppose to reach 26 C today.

No comments: