Sunday, September 9, 2007

Madi's new 'lovie'....


I'll start this post with a little history of this baby blanket...I purchased this baby blanket kit (to crochet) over 10 years ago when my Husband and I first started trying to get pregnant. At the time we lived in a small house so I kept it at my parents house. I told my Mom that when I came to pick up the kit that I would be pregnant....well, after 10 years and no baby and the adoption finally coming to a close I 'tried' to crochet this blanket....well, for a beginner (or a beginner with a little experience) it wasn't exactly the easiest pattern to make....sooo....my sister-in-law's Mother graciously said she would make it for us...well, in no time at all she had it done and what a beautiful job she did. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EUNICE! Words can't describe how I feel having this blanket done. I can't wait to see Madi snuggled in with it, I'll definitely take a picture of her and send to you.


Tracy

2 comments:

Angela said...

Tracy,
What a beautiful blanket! Its about time that you have a baby in your arms and cuddled in that blanket! Your turn is coming soon!

hugs,
Angela :)

RoLo said...

Gorgeous