Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been tagged....

Well, I've been tagged by my good friend Angela with the top 10 things that Madi needs/mommy wants....so here goes....


1. Start nursery...see the pic below of a room...well, this room is being moved to the basement once it's finished and this will become Madi's nursery...as you see we haven't started it yet, but the basement is almost done so we will soon start working on the nursery


2. Car Seat:


3. Dresser: This is close to what we are looking at...



4. High Chair:


5. Stroller:



6. Baby Monitor: This one has a video monitor...how cool is that!


7. Super Saucer:


8. Stroller Toys:


9. Toys:


10: Play Park....this will eventually come for the back yard:

Thanks Angela, that was fun...now it's my turn to tag someone...and I think I'll tag Lorraine...Have Fun!

4 comments:

Angela said...

oh so cool!! I love the play park. Ella will have fun playing on that when she visits Madi!!
Is that the stroller you'd like? I haven't even looked yet!

Angela :)

Madison is Finally HOME! said...

I'm hoping Madi has a play park like this, or something close to it some day - and there has to be lots of room for her friends!

Yes, this is similar to the stroller I want - I like the strollers with the big wheels as they work very nice on gravel, grass etc....the little wheels don't push well on this terrain...I want something light too and the schwinn stroller is...they had one at costco last year and I liked it...so, we'll see :)

RoLo said...

I will do my one by the end of this week.

RoLo said...

all done