Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I can hardly believe I just celebrated my first Mother's Day! I've waited so many years to be able to share this special day and I spent several moments overcome with emotion and joy that tears streamed down my face. I had such a wonderful day and I will treasure this one forever. I have so much love for my beautiful baby girl that I can't even begin to explain how touched my heart and soul is that God brought her into our lives. She has been worth the very long wait.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there and for all those Mom's still waiting for their precious baby.


7 comments:

geminirn said...

AWWWWW!!THAT PHOTO IS PRECIOUS!!!HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Gosh ...she is a beauty ..
Glad you had a GREAT Mama's Day :)
Andrea

Mike and Cheryl said...

Hi Guys,
I can't believe how much Madi has grown!!!
She is sooooo adorable!! I love the pictures.
Happy 1st Mothers' Day Tracy!!! I'm glad you had such an awesome one!!!
Cheryl M.

Mike and Cheryl said...

Hi Guys,
Mike took a couple of cute pics at the airport of Madison and Tracy. I'll send them to you if you like. I don't have your email address though...(so I'll send you mine), and you could email us yours. There's four or five pics, some of them turned out really cute!
Cheryl (cmandmm@rogers.com)

Anonymous said...

What a perfect! It really says it all!
Shelley

Shawnstribe said...

How precious : )
xxx
s

Tara said...

#1 - I'm waiting for more photos/posts... are they coming?
#2 - in Grand Falls now and met a friend of Tracy's (Sylvie ?? Desjardins - her hubby is Rene and is a potato farmer in Drummond) today at Noah's swimming lessons! What a sweet girl and a small world!

That's all - hope all is well with your family!

Tara