Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 2 Comes to an End.....

Well, day 2 is over our first full day with Madi has come to a close Tracy is just snuggling her to sleep as I write a post to end the day with, while you folks back home in Canada are just getting geared up to start your days. Becoming a parent is a beautiful thing. I had someone tell me that you have to wait to understand what it is all about, how true they were. I guess having to wait for so long makes these two parents apppreciate parenthood that much more. Tracy and I work so well as a team we seem to be able to read each others minds when it comes to this stuff but I suppose after spending close to 19 years with one another that comes naturally.

Tomorrow we will visit a famous Pavillion of which we will learn more throuhout our visit. Then we are going to be visiting a village which is well known for its Porcelain production. Jiangxi is a well known province for its production of Porcelain. The village that we will visit will be closer to authentic Chinese living so we are looking foward to see what the majority of the popluation lives like.

Later on the week we will get Madi's passport so that we can travel with her. Last week we were counting the days until we got her now we can start counting the days until we arrive back home in Canada. We can't wait to share her with all of you. Hope you all have a great day, see you all soon.

Chris, Tracy, and Madi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say the eyes are a window to the soul. For so long I’ve seen something missing when looking through those windows. I can see now that missing piece has been filled with the addition of Madi to your (our) family. I’ve always thought that the closet we can get to God’s love for us is that of a parent’s love for their child. It is unmoving, unlimited, and can never be broken by anything or anyone. I am so thankful to God for granting you and Tracey that wonderful feeling.

I apologize if I’m sounding somewhat emotional (rare for auditors I know) but I am so sincerely happy for you both finally getting your hearts desire.

On a lighter note I can’t wait to finally meet Madison, I’ve so much to teach her (what else are uncles for) so you might as well start giving her timeouts now :) Just Kidding!

Love Always
Your Brother Chad & Family

Angela said...

He's right ~ that something that was missing is now complete :) You just look...at peace

Now that Chad made me cry, I can't remember what I was going to write!

Oh I remember ~ as much as I enjoyed your post, there were no pictures of Madi ~ BAD, BAD Chris!! We love you but want to see pics of Madi with each post from now on!! lol

Angela :)

Journey To Our Baby Sister.... said...

Ohhh porcelain, but lots of that...the tea set are beautiful!!!! Are you guys going to Walmart...be afraid, very afraid!!! LOL...I love seeing your posts and pictures, Madi looks so sweet, happy and content!!!! Can't wait to meet her in person...Connor is all excited to meet Madi and keeps asking me when you guys are coming home...he couldn't beleive you already have her....

hugs from the Legers

Jenny-Bee said...

Tracy and Chris,

Madi is just so absolutely beautiful! Your blog and the journey you have been on is just amazing and inspiring, brings tears of joy to my eyes. I am so thrilled for you and look forward to hearing all about life with Madi when you get back :-)

Jen Brown-Hovey